Digital Design Internship
Our Digital Design Internship is a 3-5 month program crafted to provide those interested in marketing, web design, and the digital world with the tools to jumpstart their career. Here, you'll be trained to support our design and digital marketing teams on day-to-day projects. You will learn new platforms, current trends, and help create assets ranging from display and social ads, emails, landing pages, and more.
This internship is structured in two parts. First, you'll be onboarded and taught the ins and outs of the digital marketing world. Next, you'll put your knowledge to good use by working alongside the lead digital designer to help create a variety of campaign assets.
If you learn fast and are a natural at digital design, you'll find yourself with the tools you need to join the Anchour team full-time as a digital designer at the conclusion of the internship.
What You'll Do
You will be trained and oriented to help support new and ongoing client initiatives, including digital campaigns, emails, digital advertisements, landing pages, and more.
In the first month, you'll learn the ropes and be taught tactical and creative best practices for designing a variety of digital campaign assets. In months two to three, you will work collaboratively with the lead digital designer to implement what you've learned by helping create designed assets. Once you have a good handle on things, you will receive independent assignments and gain the agency to work through projects on your own in a supportive environment.
Our environment is fast-paced and collaborative. Someone who is positive, driven, and eager to learn and grow will thrive here at Anchour. Remote-first position. Reports to Lead Digital Designer.
What We'd Like To See
- 1+ years of working experience (agency, freelance, contract, in-house, etc.)
- Agency experience is a plus
- Strong technical skills and in-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite; specifically After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
- Proficiency in prototyping tools such as Figma, Sketch, or Adobe XD.
- You have a strong understanding of responsive grid systems, typography, information hierarchy, and composition.
- You're obsessed with the little details and strive for excellence in all tasks—big and small—understanding the importance of both.
- You have experience creating a variety of digital work—including digital ads, email design, and landing pages.
- You're a positive team player and collaborate well with other disciplines.
- You're a passionate self-starter capable of learning fast, taking projects from concept to completion, and managing multiple timelines effectively.
What You'll Get:
- A supportive environment to learn and grow
- Paid internship
- Starting hourly wage of $14-$17 (subject to change based on experience)
- 401(k) with company matching up to 4%
- Remote or hybrid options available
- WFH equipment allowance & reimbursements
- Nine (9) paid holidays and two (2) weeks of paid time off to start
- Premium health insurance (Anchour covers up to 65% of the premiums)
- Dental, vision, and life insurance (Anchour covers up to 60% of the premiums)
- Paid parental leave
Email us your resume and a single-page description of why you'd be the best fit to [email protected].