Intellectual property rights. Our Website and all information, images, photographs, and other content displayed on it (collectively, the “Materials”) are protected by various intellectual property rights, including patents, copyright, database rights, performer’s property rights, moral rights, trademarks and service marks, business names and domain names, goodwill, rights in designs, and all other intellectual property and proprietary rights, whether registered or unregistered (the “Rights”). These Rights either belong directly to us or our clients, or are licensed to us. We expressly reserve all Rights in and to our Website and the Materials.
You may not:
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the Materials;
- use any Materials in any manner that may infringe any of our Rights or third-party Rights; or
- reproduce or modify the Materials in any way without our prior written consent.
General Provisions & Applicable Law
- You may not assign, sub-license, or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these Terms.
- If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid for any reason, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the remaining provisions, which will remain in full force and effect.
- Our failure to exercise any right or remedy under these Terms does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy.
Inquiries or complaints: If you have an inquiry or complaint about our Website (including the Materials that appear on our Website), you should contact us at the address provided below.
Information We Collect About You. We may collect various types of information from users of our services, including information that may personally identify you, such as your name, postal address, email address, telephone number, and any other online or offline identifier by which you may be contacted (collectively, “personal information”). The legal basis for collecting and processing your personal information is to provide our services or the information that you have requested. In some cases, we may also collect and process your information with your consent as the legal basis.
How We Collect Your Information. We collect your information directly from you when you provide it to us or from third parties you authorize to provide us with information about you.
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect may include the information you provide when filling out the contact form on our Site or when obtaining our Services, as well as records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) if you contact us. By submitting the “Contact Us” form on our Website, you consent to our use of your information for the purpose of responding to your inquiry.
How We Use Your Information. We may use information about our users, including information that does not identify any individual, without restriction. We may also use the information that we collect about you, or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide Services.
- To provide clients with information, products, or services they request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To fulfill our obligations and enforce our rights arising from contracts to which we are a party.
- To notify you about changes to our Services.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce agreements to which you and we are a party.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of our employees, customers, or others.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information. You can review and change your personal information by sending us an email in the Contact Us section below to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Data Security & Retention.
- We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. We take steps designed to ensure that only those employees and other service providers who need access to your personal information to fulfill their employment duties will have access to it. All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers behind firewalls.
- The safety and security of your information also depend on you. If we give you a password, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
- The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to us. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
- We will maintain your personal information for as long as it is needed, or as required by applicable laws, regulations, or government orders.
Third-Party Websites. Users may find advertising or other content on our Services that link to the sites and services of our partners, clients, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Services. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that have a link to our Services, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.