Digital Project Manager
As a Digital Project Manager, you’re the nucleus of the team: you interact with designers, developers, researchers, content writers, owners, and execs to keep projects healthy, happy, and on track.
You also work directly with clients and other decision-makers to help identify business goals, align project scope and features, and ensure that everyone has what they need to build highly usable and beautiful products.
You’ll be planning and writing project documentation, running kickoffs, and facilitating all sprints and meetings. You’ll also be working alongside our business development team to align incoming projects on estimates, scope, schedule, and the team’s capacity. You will also manage stakeholder expectations and report back on the progress of daily and weekly budgets, outcomes, and tasks.
Look forward to playing a strategic role here by supporting and guiding the team through projects of all sizes as you help craft both the high-level details and the tiny ones that make projects and the products we build truly successful.
- Creating technical documentation and tasks for projects
- Working with Sr. Project Manager & Client Services team on forecasting and resourcing
- Working on project management operations and process improvements
- Working on budgets and timeline creation with the client service team
- Full project management for a handful of clients.
- Plan projects to ensure that they are completed within defined time and budget
- Create project documentation
- Project plans
- Project briefs
- Project intake documents
- Play an active role scheduling and leading all stakeholder meetings including kickoff
- Support the development of the product vision while scoping, managing, and prioritizing requirements
- Work with the team to build the product roadmap and strategy
- Monitor progress of projects to ensure they meet targets and client expectations
- Ensure all stakeholders have a clear view of activities, milestones, costs, and risks at all times
- Check in with teammates to ensure they are not over-scheduled on project tasks and have everything they need to work effectively and efficiently
- Collaborate and communicate regularly with internal team leads on project resourcing, progress, and challenges
- Actively work to reduce and manage risk on projects
- Establish and support positive work and stakeholder relationships
- Provide estimation and planning support for business development team
- Facilitate presentation of milestones/deliverables to the client
- Interact closely with leaders and clients on any issues or questions that arise day to day
- At least one to two years experience in digital project management
- Basic understanding of Lean, Agile, Waterfall and hybrid approaches and methodologies
- High-level understanding of latest technology, principles, and approaches:
- Clear understanding of other teammates’ roles: research, content, design, development, QA testing, data collection, social media
- Ability to successfully scope and estimate digital products (both apps and websites)
- Comfortable setting clear boundaries, liaising and negotiating with the team, executive decision-makers, contractors, vendors, and clients
- A clear focus on people and communication
- Familiar with or experience using Basecamp, Float, Harvest, Notion, Google Sheets, Google Docs, Slack, and Zoom.
- Personal qualities: leadership, great sense of humor, excellent communication skills, emotionally intelligent, empathetic, great attention to detail, fantastic negotiation skills, process adaptable, organized, willingness to learn new things
What You’ll Get:
- Competitive hourly wage
- 401(k) with company matching up to 4%
- Paid time off
- Opportunity to work fully remote or at our newly renovated office in Lewiston, Maine.
- WFH office equipment allowance & reimbursements
How to Apply
To apply, email us your portfolio, resume, and a single-page description of why you’d be the best fit to [email protected].