As a Digital Project Manager, you're the nucleus of the team: you interact with designers, account managers, developers, researchers, content writers, owners, and execs to keep projects healthy, happy, and on track.
You also work directly with clients and other decision-makers to help identify business goals, align project scope and features, and ensure that everyone has what they need to build highly usable and beautiful products.
You'll be planning and writing project documentation, running kickoffs, and facilitating all sprints and meetings. You'll also be working alongside our business development team to align incoming projects on estimates, scope, schedule, and the team's capacity. You will also manage stakeholder expectations and report back on the progress of daily and weekly budgets, outcomes, and tasks.
Look forward to playing a strategic role here by supporting and guiding the team through projects of all sizes as you help craft both the high-level details and the tiny ones that make projects and the products we build truly successful.
- Creating technical documentation and tasks for projects
- Working with Project Management team & Client Services team on forecasting and resourcing
- Working on project management operations and process improvements
- Working on budgets and timeline creation with the client services team
- Dedicated project management for a variety of clients and projects
- Communication with clients and internal team members, respectively, about project timelines and details
What You'll Do
- Plan projects to ensure that they are completed within a defined time and budget
- Create project documentation
- Project plans
- Project briefs
- Project intake documents
- Play an active role in scheduling and leading all stakeholder meetings including kickoffs
- Support the development of the product vision while scoping, managing, and prioritizing requirements
- Work with the team to build the product roadmap and strategy
- Monitor progress of projects to ensure they meet targets and client expectations
- Ensure all stakeholders have a clear view of activities, milestones, costs, and risks at all times
- Check in with teammates to ensure they have everything they need to work effectively and efficiently
- Collaborate and communicate regularly with internal team leads on project resourcing, progress, and challenges
- Actively work to reduce and manage risk on projects
- Establish and support positive work and stakeholder relationships
- Provide estimation and planning support for business development team
- Facilitate presentation of milestones/deliverables to the client
- Interact closely with leaders and clients on any issues or questions that arise day to day
- At least 1-2 years of experience in project management in an agency setting
- Previous experience website/software development, marketing, SEO/SEM preferred
- Basic understanding of Lean, Agile, Waterfall and hybrid approaches and methodologies
- High-level understanding of latest technology, principles, and approaches:
- Clear understanding of other teammates' roles: research, content, design, development, QA testing, data collection, social media
- Ability to successfully scope and estimate digital products (both apps and websites)
- Comfortable setting clear boundaries, liaising and negotiating with the team, executive decision-makers, contractors, vendors, and clients
- A clear focus on people and communication
- Strong risk management with the ability to anticipate potential project challenges and propose and collaborate on solutions with relevant team members
- Familiarity with PM and collaboration tools such as Asana or other project management platforms, GSuite, Slack, and Float or other scheduling software
- Must haves: great sense of humor, excellent written and verbal communication skills, empathy, excellent attention to detail, fantastic negotiation skills, process adaptability, organized, willingness to learn new things, ability to influence stakeholders without direct authority, comfortable leading a team, solution-oriented approach
What you'll get
- Competitive Salary.
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance.
- Matching 401k.
- Paid vacation and sick leave.
- Paid holidays.
- Opportunity to work remote or from our newly renovated office in Lewiston, Maine.