Digital Marketing Intern
About the Internship
Our Digital Marketing Internship is designed to give students interested in marketing, branding, and the digital world a chance to work hands-on to support our digital marketing and design teams with day-to-day tasks.
You will be responsible for a broad mix of creative, logistical, and analytical duties within online advertising, SEO, social media, email, integrated campaigns, and various client websites.
You will work both independently and collaboratively with internal teams to learn new platforms, help produce content and social media calendars, analyze campaign results, assist with reporting and internal documentation, and more.
What We’d Like To See:
- Great organization skills and ability to prioritize work effectively.
- Exceptional grammar, writing, proofreading, and editing skills.
- Skilled at Google Suite (Google Docs, Google Spreadsheets, etc.)
- Proactive and resourceful problem-solver that can manage issues autonomously and without disturbance.
- Interest in emerging digital trends, new platforms and tools, and best practices.
- Comfort using a variety of digital and social platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, MailChimp, Klaviyo, and WordPress.
- Trustworthy and respectful to confidential information.
- Entrepreneurial mentality, comfort wearing many hats, and multi-tasking many daily demands at one time.
- Experience or interest in SEO (search engine optimization) and paid search marketing.
- Google Analytics and Google Ads certification a plus!
What You’ll Get:
- Competitive hourly wage
- 401(k) with company matching up to 4%
- Paid time off
- Opportunity to work fully remote or at our newly renovated office in Lewiston, Maine.
- WFH office equipment allowance & reimbursements
How to Apply
To apply, email us your portfolio, resume, and a single-page description of why you’d be the best fit to [email protected].