We are looking for a talented mid to junior-level graphic designer with a diverse skillset who wants to grow, cares deeply about the work they put into the world, and is a stickler for details. This position will cover a lot of ground, working with the design team and project leads on a variety of initiatives from digital to print, and conceptual to production. With the support of an amazing team, continue to develop and refine your skillset as you map your career path forward.
At Anchour, we build impactful brands. Our clients work in a wide range of industries and our partnerships include strategy, branding, website design, development, content strategy, video production, and full-service digital marketing. Our goal is to represent our clients in a way that’s not only expressive and engaging, but true to their vision.
Who You Are:
- 2+ years of working experience (agency, freelance, contract, in-house, etc.)
- Agency experience is a plus
- You’re obsessed with the details and meticulous in your approach to design.
- You strive for excellence in all tasks—big and small—understanding the importance of both.
- You have experience creating a wide variety of collateral and digital work—from brochures and signage, to digital ads, email design, and landing pages.
- You’re passionate about typography, information hierarchy, and composition.
- You have strong technical skills and you’re proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience in prototyping tools such as, Figma, Sketch, and Abstract are a plus!
- You’re able to juggle a mix of projects, large and small, shifting context with ease.
- You’re a positive team player and collaborate well with other disciplines.
- You’re also a self-starter capable of taking projects from concept to completion, managing multiple timelines effectively.
- You enjoy bringing a fresh approach to existing design systems as much as you like crafting new ones.
What to Expect:
We are an ever-growing team of creatively diverse and driven individuals who are constantly adapting to the growing needs of our clients. Your role will help support ongoing client initiatives including, campaigns, emails, advertisements, print collateral, packaging, wireframes and much more. Our environment is fast-paced and fun. Someone who is positive, nimble, and eager to learn and grow will thrive here at Anchour.
As a full-time Anchour employee you’ll get:
- Competitive pay
- Full benefits including medical and dental insurance
- Matching 401k
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Amazing clients to work with
- Cool open office vibes
- Lots of snacks (and seltzer)
- A close-knit, hardworking team that has fun and loves a good challenge
- Preferably an in-office position but open to remote applicants
To apply, email us your resume, portfolio, and a brief description of why you’d be the best fit to [email protected].