About the Internship
Our Copywriting Internship is designed to give people interested in marketing, branding, and the digital landscape a chance to work hands-on to support essential content-specific work for our diverse clients and internal teams.
You will be responsible for a broad range of copy-related tasks to support our clients’ online advertising, SEO, social media, email, integrated campaigns, and websites. You will work both independently and collaboratively with internal teams to develop, edit, and proof compelling copy deliverables, support strategic campaign development, create and maintain social media and email calendars, support website copy development, learn to review and improve campaign performance, and more.
You should have exceptional copywriting and editing skills and impeccable attention to detail, be excited by strategic and creative challenges, and possess a drive to deliver quality work in a wide range of mediums at a fast pace.
What We’d Like To See:
- Exceptional grammar, writing, proofreading, and editing skills.
- Creative and strategic thinker interested in big-picture problem solving.
- A fast-paced executor, comfortable working in a variety of written styles, voices, and mediums,
- Proactive and resourceful problem-solver that can manage issues autonomously and without disturbance.
- Impeccable organization skills and ability to prioritize work effectively.
- Entrepreneurial mentality, comfort wearing many hats, and multi-tasking many daily demands at one time.
- Keen attention to detail and the ability to self-edit for error-free work.
- Collaborative and ego-free personality, with enthusiasm for working with and receiving feedback from our team of designers, marketers, and brand managers.
- A deep curiosity about current brands, marketing trends, campaigns, advertising, digital tactics, and the like. An overall interest in culture, news, and current events.
What You’ll Get:
- Competitive hourly wage
- 401(k) with company matching up to 4%
- Paid time off
- Opportunity to work fully remote or at our newly renovated office in Lewiston, Maine.
- WFH office equipment allowance & reimbursements
How to Apply
To apply, email us your portfolio, resume, and a single-page description of why you’d be the best fit to [email protected].